An issue that is bursting at the seams! We have 17. Outdoor Magazine
Just published 17. The issue of the magazine that drives the new wave of outdoor in Poland. An issue that is bursting at the seams with adventure, inspiration and tips. See for yourself, here is the latest Outdoor Magazine!
Mr. Spring – cover illustration 17. OM by Dorota Piechocińska
Once again in our adventurous magazine we look into the most diverse corners of the globe: we admire the tranquil mountain landscapes of South Korea, traverse 7600 km from north to south Canada, climb the peaks of the Italian Dolomites and try the most interesting via ferratas in Europe. On bicycles we explore Andalusia, on skis we enjoy the spring firn of Austria’s Wipptal, locally and packraft we let ourselves be carried away by the gentle currents of the Wierzyca River, in the pages of the Green Page we peek at volunteers helping turtles in the Cape Verde Islands, and as part of our culinary journey we wrap Mexican flavors in tortillas.
Encourage, advise, promote a healthy lifestyle – this is the mission of OM
In addition to interviews and reports from the aforementioned corners of the world, the spring issue and related materials on the site include how-to guides:
- How to prepare for a trip by bike and packraft, ,
- how to start running in the mountains,
- all about via ferrata (large guide in print + The best equipment for ferrata, summary prepared by the editors on www),
- independent equipment tests and compilations for spring (including big review of the best boots for the mountains).
Inspire, but not so ordinary!
That’s why OM has no shortage of material from the borderline of art and culture. We make suggestions for music, movies, reading. We write about photography (Postcard and Piotr Trybalski’s corner), we publish another column by poet and runner Małgorzata Lebda, Wiola Imiolczyk invariably surprises us with a theme from the field of eco-art, and Beata Słama takes us on a crazy retro trip.
How to fit all this into one issue? We can’t believe it ourselves!
17. OM – recommended for a good start to spring!
If you don’t already have a subscription, this is the easiest and most beneficial option:
You can buy the new OM here:
- Climbing Bookstore.en (traditional version / electronic / subscription)
- Empik, InMedio, Relay (traditional) stores
- Empik online (traditional)
- Publio.en (electronic)
Table of contents
- News from the world of the outdoors and beyond
- Great Beast 666 – Retro
- Nathaniel Merz – A postcard from a photographer
- Canada from north to south à force humaine – AKOR expedition
- Via delle Normali. Crags for everyone – directions
- Spring Firs in Wipptal – skytouring report
- Andalusian dogs – cycling coverage
- Wierzyca, or spring, willows and Venedas – directions
- Biking on the go – a conversation with Marcin Korzonek
- Via ferratas. Mountain hiking – level up
- Bikerafting with wilderness camping – equipment list
- How to start running in the mountains – a guidebook
- Equipment House
- Let’s cook something together! – Where LYOFOOD gets ideas for new dishes?
- Since 1960, we’ve been making it easier to explore the natural world – Fjällräven
- From the wall into the rocks – Salewa
- Vibrations – column Margaret Lebda
- Art in the name of nature – inspiration
- The Whale – a whale watching facility
- Horse perspective – photographer’s corner
- Turtles on the island of Sal – Green page
- Spring burrito – kitchen
- Marcin Koszalka – outdoor magazine questionnaire
Nothing can replace the rustle and smell of freshly printed paper, but take a peek:
Outdoor Magazine #17 – Spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – Spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022 Outdoor Magazine #17 – spring 2022